During the hot and humid summer months, these annoying insects are quick to multiply; causing great nuisances, but this can be avoided by taking control early on and providing consistent protection. Mosquito’s not only cause an itchy bite but they are also known to spread numerous diseases including Zika, West Nile Virus, Malaria, Yellow Fever, and many more.
What can we do about mosquitoes?
We offer an effective mosquito management service that will allow you and your family to enjoy your time spent outdoors. We will first evaluate your property and then provide a seasonal mosquito control program tailored to your needs. Don’t miss out on this opportunity! The service consists of:
- An inspection of your property
- A long-term mosquito control program that ensures a barrier of protection where they like to breed
- Treat your property on a monthly basis from March to October when mosquitoes are at their worst
- Monthly treatments where we will completely fog all areas of concern
- Still having issues with mosquitoes? We’ll come back in between treatments to take care of them for you at no extra cost
- Remove harborage area
TIPS FOR AVOIDING MOSQUITO BITES
- Stay indoors during dawn, dusk and early evening
- Wear light-colored clothes
- Use a repellent containing DEET on your skin and clothing; apply repellent sparing to exposed skin
- Protect your dog or cat with a product made especially for pets that repels mosquitoes
Call 314.416.7558 Today!